Ragnarocks - Kickstarter Edition
- 2.30 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Ragnarocks is a 2-player area control game designed by Gord! - the designer of Santorini and Santorini: New York.
In Norse mythology, humans exist in the land of Midgard - a place in the center of the world tree and connected to the nine realms. Among these nine realms live gods and goddesses, serpents and spirits, and all manner of mythical and mystical creatures.
In Ragnarocks you take on the role of a Viking clan using Runestones to mark your clan’s claims of land. In the advanced game, your clan worships one of these powerful beings from another realm who lends you their power to help you outwit rivals and claim territories for your clan. At the end of the game, the clan who controls the most territory in Midgard wins!
A player's turn consists of a move phase and a summoning phase:
- During the move phase you move one of your active Vikings any number of spaces in a straight line.
- During the summoning phase you summon a runestone and place it on any space along a path following a straight line from the location of the Viking you moved.
- Whenever a summoning creates an encloses area containing only Vikings of a single clan, that area becomes settles and belongs to the player whose clan occupies it.
- When all Vikings have settled, the player who controls the most territory wins.
BASE GAME CONTENTS
- 40 Upgraded Clear Blue Runestones
- 32 Base Game Mythology Cards + 9 Exclusive Additional Mythology Cards Not Included in Retail Version
- 1 Tree Stand Insert
- 1 Game Board